AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
December 15, 2007, 08:47:45 AM
62671 Posts in 6217 Topics by 2168 Members
Latest Member: offTheRecord
News:   | Forum Rules
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Related
| |-+  Radio, TV and Video Production
| | |-+  A Call for help
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Topic: A Call for help  (Read 793 times)
« on: September 15, 2004, 06:40:56 PM »
voiceoverdude Offline

hi, i'm sure everyone here has seen the weather reports about hurricane ivan heading for shore tonight, well i'm 3 hours north of mobile alabama here in montgomery and right in the direct path and i'm wondering if i can ask you all to please donate some money to help me cover repair/replacement costs after ivan comes through as i currently live in a mobile home and may be without a home after tomorrow.

you can donate by going to either www.coldengreybroadcasting.com or www.xarnradio.com

Reply #1
« on: September 16, 2004, 03:16:04 AM »
DeluXMan Offline

Get where it's safe Voiceoverdude!  Board it up and leave now!  It's a big one!  Take care!

=DeluX-Man=
Reply #2
« on: September 16, 2004, 03:25:56 AM »
iMediaTouch_Guy Offline

There's not much to boarding up with a mobile home except to get the !@##% out of it and somewhere safe! Take care and we will be praying for everyone in the path of Ivan.

John R. Jordan, CRO
Jordan Broadcast Services
Reply #3
« on: September 16, 2004, 03:40:58 AM »
zemlin Offline

Reply #4
« on: September 18, 2004, 08:18:56 PM »
voiceoverdude Offline

i'm safe, i made out and to a friends house, no dmage done at all, few trees here and there, but they all fell away from my home/studio.

been without power for 2 days with no food, only living off of pepsi, chips, and this morning coffe from starbucks food from waffle house.

thanks to all fo wishing me luck with the storm

Reply #5
« on: September 18, 2004, 08:25:04 PM »
iMediaTouch_Guy Offline

Glad you made it safely! Next purchase should be a generator... I know we have one and fortunately we haven't had to use it - yet. I know it works though becuase we just had it hooked up and tested before Frances.

John R. Jordan, CRO
Reply #6
« on: September 18, 2004, 08:36:04 PM »
voiceoverdude Offline

Quote from: AudioVAULT_Guy
Glad you made it safely! Next purchase should be a generator... I know we have one and fortunately we haven't had to use it - yet. I know it works though becuase we just had it hooked up and tested before Frances.

yeah, i plan to buy one, i wanted to before IVAn but charley and frances cleaned out the local stores

Reply #7
« on: September 18, 2004, 08:50:44 PM »
iMediaTouch_Guy Offline

I heard that!

John R. Jordan, CRO
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: